- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Other
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Sports
- Sub-Categories: Surfing, Water Sports
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: <$500
- Credit Awarded: No
Freedom Surf Camps are all about introducing your kid/s to the truly amazing feeling of surfing, developing a healthy life style, and becoming primed on ocean safety. We have a variety of options and locations around Los Angeles, teaching on famous beaches, like Venice/Santa Monica, Manhattan Beach, and Malibu.
Freedom Surf Camps takes place all summer and on school holidays, and works with everyone from first-timers and beginners to next-level competitive surfers, and even offers a junior instructor program for the next generation surf leaders.