- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Sports
- Sub-Categories: Baseball, Basketball, Biking, Football, Golf, Gymnastics, Lacrosse, Running, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Volleyball, Water Sports
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
French Woods Sports and Arts Center (FWC) is America’s Top Teen-Only Summer Camp. We are located in Hancock, New York only 2.5 hours from New York City. Campers ages 12-17 have the option of an affordable 2, 4, 6, 8, or 10-week session.
From Flying Trapeze to Equestrian, Basketball to Wakeboarding, Visual Arts to Dance, with everything in between. French Woods has a huge range of activities to keep our campers having fun while allowing them to explore new talents.
French Woods Sports and Arts Center offers teenagers the perfect balance of a Classic American Summer Camp in the mountains with clean living, modern facilities, world-class instruction, and mature staff. FWC is a place where teens with varied interests can learn and grow in a supportive, age and content-appropriate environment.
We have set up a program of activity offering 100s of activities attracting kids with varied interests where they can focus in on their chosen activities and try new things.
Our goal is every camper returns home with treasured new memories, feeling good about themselves, having made new friends, improved on existing skills, tried something new, felt a sense of belonging, and wanting to come back again.