- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: July
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Enrichment
- Sub-Categories: Reading, Writing, Mathematics
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Credit Awarded: No
Designed for campers ages 8-15, students will be taught in a classroom environment where they will have the opportunity to enhance their reading comprehension, writing, and mathematic skills. A customized curriculum ensures each camper meets their academic needs, including standardized testing such as SAT and ACT for older campers. Find out more!
Academic Camp integrates classroom learning with outdoor play to enhance their learning experience. With access to state-of-the-art facilities on a daily basis campers play and learn in an energetic and enriching environment. Join us for a week or two to become a part of the Future Stars Experience!