- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential, Online
- Session Start: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months, Semester, Quarter, Other, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: STEM
- Sub-Categories: Computer Science, Game Design, Career Exploration
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
- Minimum Cost: <$500
Game Camp offers video game development courses in the form of day camp, overnight camp, remote learning, and one-on-one lessons for students ages 10-18. Instructors are humble, personable leaders in their field who put students first to facilitate a fun educational experience. Game Camp groups are small so that students can make friends and benefit from a personalized learning environment.
Course categories include Graphic Art, Game Design, Programming, Leadership, and Electives. Hands-on projects spark curiosity and a sense of accomplishment that accelerates the transition from hesitation to independence. Students can harness their passion for video games to learn career skills, improve self-confidence, and socialize. Creativity, critical thinking, communication & collaboration: Game Camp emphasizes the 4Cs needed for success in today’s media-driven world.