- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Sub-Categories: Animals/Nature, Rock Climbing, Swimming
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: <$500
- Credit Awarded: No
Genesee Valley's Summer Day Camps offer children ages 4 to 17 the opportunity to play, explore, and challenge themselves in a beautiful outdoor setting. Campers experience our extensive ropes course, as well as participate in activities that utilize the natural aspects of our property, such as lakes, forests, trails, farmland, and fields.
In small groups of 10-12, campers spend the week with a highly trained counselor and discover all the exciting outdoor activities Genesee Valley has to offer. All Senior campers will travel off site one day out of the week to experience adventure programming, including rock-climbing, hiking, etc. Senior campers will also have the opportunity to camp out Thursday evening on property. The campout will include an evening activity, campfire games and songs, smores, and tent camping. Genesee Valley provides tents and meals (dinner Thursday, breakfast and lunch Friday).