- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Private School
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Sports
- Sub-Categories: Horseback Riding
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
- Minimum Cost: <$500
Spend your summer days riding on the beautiful 240-acre George School campus. Learn how to improve your riding and horsemanship skills. We have horses available for beginner to advanced levels.
Our camp includes flatwork, horsemanship, and jumping. Our certified instructors emphasize safety and riding enjoyment for campers ages eight to sixteen.
Camp days run Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.