- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Girls Only
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: <$500
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
- Credit Awarded: No
Located just a hop, skip, and a jump away from Boston on 75 acres of natural beauty, Camp Cedar Hill in Waltham welcomes campers entering kindergarten through 12th grade to the life-changing experience of summer camp. Here they’ll enjoy archery, swimming in two pools, boating on the pond, high and low ropes challenge courses, and the alpine climbing tower—not to mention favorite camp activities like singalongs, and crafts. Find out more!
Open to young girls entering kindergarten through 12th grade, this camp is truly a life-changing experience. The program takes place at Camp Cedar Hill, where campers can enjoy the 75 acres of beauty away from the city. Some daily activities may include singing, a camp flag ceremoney, swimming, arts and crafts, and archery. Campers can also look forward to boating on the pond, high and low ropes courses, and the alpine climbing tower. These young girls will surely have an unforgettable time making new friends from all over the country, connecting with counselors, and enjoying plenty of outdoor adventures!