- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day
- Session Start: July
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th
- Gender: Girls Only
- Category: Mental Health & Well-Being
- Sub-Categories: Leadership
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13
- Minimum Cost: Free
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
The GirlsUp summer program inspires girls to develop real character, genuine confidence and core life skills through an innovative journey toward self-discovery.
The Basic and Advanced five-day sessions are each divided into the following concepts: self-awareness, self-image, self-expression, self-reliance, and self-giving.