- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day
- Session Start: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months, Semester, Quarter, Other, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, PG, College
- Gender: Coed
- Category: STEM
- Sub-Categories: STEM
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19+, 19
- Minimum Cost: Free
GreenApple Campus is an educational nonprofit providing STEM + Innovation + Entrepreneurship programming to empower students and educators to thrive in a globally connected world, now and in the future.
GreenApple Campus is an educational nonprofit providing STEM + Innovation + Entrepreneurship programs to empower students and educators to thrive in a globally connected world now and in the future.
GreenApple works with students and educators:
We deliver STEM, Innovation & Entrepreneurship Programs plus Live Virtual Programs.We develop and license STEM curriculum for schools, learning centers, organizations and museums.We develop and deliver training and Professional Development.
Virtual Learning Options
Interactive Programs and Virtual Learning classes and workshops foster collaboration with action based learning, engaging activities and live instruction. Summer Academy MS Math & Science.
STEM Programs Options
GreenApple delivers in person and virtual STEM Innovation programming for In School, After School, Summer and Virtual STEM Learning environments.
Professional Development Options
Workshops and Virtual Training for Educators and STEM Professionals in this evolving education environment. New SEL, Social Emotional Learning, and STEM education.