- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Sports
- Sub-Categories: Swimming
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: <$500
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
Campers benefit from technique work on stroke and speed work in morning sessions and fine tuning essential components of a successful sprint: starts, breakouts, turns, and finishes in afternoon sessions. In addition to work in the pool, mental training will also be addressed.
Both camps will include dryland training components we use in our program. We will be using different workout tools such as medicine balls, rice, and core exercises. Other components to dryland at camp will include a stretching program, visualization, and goal setting. No weights/weight room sessions will be used during camp.
Our camp staff will offer their insights on all of these very important aspects of our sport. Our goal is to help all swimmers realize their potential while learning skills that will enhance their lives in and out of the water.