- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: 8th, 9th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Leadership
- Sub-Categories: Animals/Nature, Water Sports
- Selective: No
- Ages: 14, 15
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
Hale's Counselor-in-Trainig Program is a fantastic opportunity for aspiring role models to sharpen their problem solving and leadership skills!
Open to 14 and 15 year olds, this program allows students to have fun while training to become Hale's next generation of counselors. They will participate in activities and workshops to develop important communication and teamwork skills necessary to become a counselor. Counselors in training will also work alongside senior counselors to gain hands-on experience. Some exciting activities to look forward to include challenge courses, teambuilding activities, and professional development. CITs can also take advantage of the free bus service if they live in a surrounding city.