- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Four Weeks, Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Sub-Categories: Animals/Nature, Canoeing, Kayaking, Rock Climbing, Swimming
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
Hale's Adventure Campers offers campers ages 9-13 an exciting summer filled with outdoor activities and camping!
Upon arrival at camp, campers will be grouped based off of age and preference of challenge level. For those in Basecamp, they will be taught Adventure 101 and the fundamentals of overnight camping. This is a great program for those with no previous camping experience but want to learn more about the outdoor pursuits. Next, there is Frontcountry. This program continues building outdoor skills. The highlight is that campers will embark on a three-day camping trip to climb Mount Greylock. Last but not least, Backcountry is the most advanced of the three levels. This program challenges campers to summit a 4,000 foot peak in the White Mountains.