- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Private School
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th
- Category: Sports
- Sub-Categories: Basketball
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13
- Minimum Cost: <$500
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
- Credit Awarded: No
Led by Harvard-Westlake Basketball Coach, David Rebibo, and staff, this one week day camp will emphasize all the fundamentals of basketball: ball-handling, passing, dribbling, man-to-man defense and offense, shooting, rebounding, footwork, screens, cuts, and conditioning.
Boys basketball camp is open to grades 3-8, and girls basketball camp is open to grades 5-8.
Find out more!
Plan to have a great time with Coach Rebibo, as well as past and present players, while learning the game of basketball! Each day will feature warm-ups, games, and fun contests. The number of coaches will be determined by enrollment to assure a low coach-to-player ratio.