- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Private School
- Session Start: June
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th
- Category: Sports
- Sub-Categories: Fencing
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
- Minimum Cost: <$500
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
- Credit Awarded: No
Come learn the basics of competitive fencing, an international and Olympic sport. This camp will promote fun, while you learn the fundamental skills of fencing.
This program is open to students in grades 3 through 11.
If in-person classes are not offered, this class will be virtual.
Find out more!
Learning fencing will help you develop balance, concentration, coordination, tactical skills, teamwork, discipline, and self-esteem. Participants will learn proper footwork, execution of fencing actions, and recreational bouting. All equipment will be provided, including equipment for electronic scoring.