- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Private School
- Session Start: July
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Category: Sports
- Sub-Categories: Lacrosse
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: <$500
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
- Credit Awarded: No
Harvard Westlake's Head Lacrosse Coach, Erik Krum, along with his qualified assistants will host a week-long lacrosse camp. The camp will cover the building blocks of lacrosse from stick skills, dodging, shooting, team offense, team defense, and transition play toward becoming an advanced player. More advanced players will receive insights as to what will elevate them from good to great.
This program is open to students in grades 3 through 12.
Initial sessions of the camp will focus on individual skills, while later sessions emphasize the incorporation of these skills into group and team concepts. Participants should bring their own gear, although equipment will be available for those new to the sport. Find out more!