- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Session Start: July
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Performing & Visual Arts
- Sub-Categories: Music, Musical Theatre Arts
- Selective: No
- Ages: 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19+, 19
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
The Hayward La-Honda Music Camp is organized to challenge students in a variety of creative pursuits and is devoted to the development of musicianship for students grades 6-12.
This is accomplished through a program of study, concentrated rehearsal, performance, recreation and general camp life. The camp mission is to inspire young people to achieve their best musically, to enjoy a great social/recreational experience and take home memories that will last a lifetime.
Students must be currently enrolled in their school music program and must be signed up for the next school year. If a music teacher is not available, verification may be made by a school official (principal or counselor.) Students attending schools that do not have music programs need verification from school official that they do not have a music program.