- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: June
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: STEM
- Sub-Categories: STEM, Chemistry, Physics
- Selective: No
- Ages: 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: Free
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
- Call: (517) 607-2399
The Hillsdale College Summer Chemistry and Physics Camp will explore the following topics: chemical dyes, chromatography, spectroscopy, polymers, holography, superconductivity, X-ray diffraction and thermodynamics. The students will also take home some of the laboratory projects done in this camp.
This intensive week-long camp emphasizes a hands-on laboratory experience.