- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: July
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Academic
- Sub-Categories: College Courses
- Selective: No
- Ages: 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: Free
Summer Honors at Indiana State University is a University program that enables high school students to explore an academic interest, experience campus life--and earn University credit. Benefits of this program include: earn university credit, engage in college level course work, and explore an academic interest.
Participants select from a variety of seminars conducted under the teaching guidance of the University's most experienced faculty. Benefits include the opportunity to:
- Earn University credit.
- Earn a scholarship to attend Indiana State University.
- Engage in college-level course work.
- Experience residence hall and campus life.
- Meet, mingle, make new friends.
- Explore an academic interest.
- Select from challenging seminars in a variety of disciplines.