- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Session Start: June, July, August, September
- Session Length: Other
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, PG, College
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Performing & Visual Arts
- Sub-Categories: Music, Arts, Singing/ Vocal Training
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19+, 19
- Minimum Cost: <$500
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
The International School of Music Summer Music Camps offer a wonderfully creative and fun atmosphere for children to explore and enjoy. It is a great place to meet new friends, perform new music, and provide new inspiration to encourage continued study.
Benefits of Summer Music Camp
Continue Development of Music Skills - A summer music camp will help stave off the backward slide performance skills can take during the summer. They are a great way to bridge the gap in learning (and retaining) skills and concepts over the long summer months.
Develop Friendships - The summer music camp can strengthen existing friendships, and open the doors for new ones. The summer break is a great time for fun-filled adventures.
Self-Esteem - Children work hard to learn the foundations creating music, and discovering passion within themselves. It does all this through self-expression, something other summer camps don’t always focus on.
Summer Camps offered include:
- Private Suzuki Lessons (4 yr and up)
- Keyboard Kaleidoscope Camp: (4 to 6 years)
- Glee Cubs Camp: (4 to 7 years)
- Instrument Explorers Camp: (4 to 5 years)
- Music Lessons in any instrument or Voice (by appointment)
- Musical Voyage (3 to 5 years)
- Toddler Tones (1 to 3 years, with caregiver)
- Music, Imagination & Me (3 to 5 years)