- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: Other
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Career Exploration
- Sub-Categories: Leadership
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: Free
Want to make sure your child out shines the others? The International School of Protocol offers camps for ages 4 to high school seniors. The camps are fun and interactive and offered at a variety of locations.
The International School of Protocol's etiquette programs for children and teens focus upon skills to help them succeed in the world. We teach table manners and dining skill, social etiquette, and communication skills. Application of these skills leads to increased opportunities, greater confidence and improved self-esteem. These highly interactive, informative programs include role playing activities and instructive materials.