- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United Kingdom
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Session Start: July, August
- Session Length: Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Traditional Camp
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
- Minimum Cost: $1,500 - $2,999
Camp Cooper is a traditional overnight summer camp based in Scotland, for international & British campers aged 7-17. Camp Cooper is the UK's leading 'American-style' summer camp.
Campers create a personalised summer programme designed to suit their interests. We offer exceptional tuition in English language, sport, dance, circus skills, journalism, mountain biking, art, swimming, music, film-making, outdoor adventure, performing arts, football and tennis.
At Camp Cooper, we actively encourage campers to develop independence, confidence and leadership. We focus on forming friendships, inspiring creativity, building life-skills and having fun.
Our 2015 parents rated our Camp 9.5 out of 10 and 100% of them would recommend us to a friend!