- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: Italy
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential
- Session Start: July, August
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Sports
- Sub-Categories: Italian, Soccer
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
Soccer Camp Internationals is offering two exciting soccer programs in Italy this summer!
The AC Milan and Juventus Junior Camps give young athletes the opportunity to train like professionals and improve their soccer level significantly. Both programs take place in the stunning Northern Italy and offer the option of staying in a beautiful hotel. Campers will work with experienced coaches to refine their technique and increase their soccer IQ. They can expect individual training sessions, group training sessions, and competitions where they will apply their skills in a game setting. Campers will meet many new friends from all over the world and connect with world-class coaches.