- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Performing & Visual Arts
- Sub-Categories: Dance, Filmmaking and Digital Media, STEM
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Credit Awarded: No
The Camp Kaleidoscope day is about having fun! Campers explore the arts, science and the outdoors, make lifelong friends, and develop new skills in a warm and nurturing Jewish community. Supportive, experienced counselors and teachers guide campers in drama, filmmaking, music, cooking, science, sports and games as they develop and build self-confidence. The Kaleidoscope schedule is flexible. Families may enroll for their choice of four, 2-week sessions. Find out more!
Minimum registration is one 2-week session, with many campers attending all 8 weeks. The camp day runs from 9am-4pm, with extended day available from 8am-5:45pm. Bus transportation is available from 6 communities across Greater Boston with over 19 stops for easy drop-off and pick-up.