- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Faith-Based
- Sub-Categories: Leadership
- Selective: No
- Ages: 14, 15, 16
- Minimum Cost: Free
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
Leaders-in-Training combines the best of our Counselor-in-Training and Junior Counselor programs, offering opportunities for leadership and specialty experiences. LITs get hand-on experience in group leadership, child development and conflict resolution.
Leaders-in-Training combines the best of our Counselor-in-Training and Junior Counselor programs, offering opportunities for leadership and specialty experiences.LITs get hand-on experience in group leadership, child development and conflict resolution. Plus, teens get the opportunity to help develop programming and participate in team-building activities all in a fun camp environment.Acceptance to the Leaders-in-Training program (LIT) is dependent on application and interview. Please register for the waitlist, fill out the application below, and we will be in contact with you to schedule an interview.
For more information, please contact Jane Davis, Teen Program Manager, at 415.292.1252 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Weeklong leadership training session with an overnight retreat• Flexible scheduling – select any three weeks of camp that work for you• 120 community service hours• Weekly teen excursions• Choose from classic camp or specialty options, including culinary, art, musical theater, sports, gymnastics, science and more• Academic and professional development
PROGRAM FEES FOR GRADES 9 & 10M $905 | P $1010
PROGRAM FEES FOR GRADES 11 & 12All fees waived