- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June
- Session Length: Six Weeks
- Entering Grade: 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Career Exploration
- Sub-Categories: Internships, Work Experience
- Selective: No
- Ages: 16, 17, 18
- Credit Awarded: No
- Call: (415) 449-1284
JFCS offers six-week summer internships to qualified students entering grade 10, 11, and 12 in the fall. Our internship program is a great opportunity for teens to learn valuable on-the-job skills and gain real paid work experience.
Teens are placed at one worksite for the summer, where they are assigned an on-site supervisor. They spend 20 hours/week within one of JFCS’ offices (San Francisco, San Mateo, Palo Alto, and San Rafael) or with businesses and organizations in the community.