- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: July
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, College
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Performing & Visual Arts
- Sub-Categories: Dance
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19+, 19
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Credit Awarded: No
Hosted by Texas Woman's University, the Joffrey Dallas Summer Intensive will focus on technique, artistry, and preparing young dancers to enter the professional world. Find out more!
This program has a unique regimen that trains students in multiple styles and genres of dance! It prioritizes versatility, a skill needed in order to enter the dance industry. In addition to the talented faculty, there will also be guest artists who can mentor and share their experiences as professionals. Students can expect classes focusing on ballet technique, pointe, contemporary, modern, jazz, hip hop, and improvisation! Students ages 12 and older also have the opportunity to stay at the Guinn Residence Hall, which is within walking distance from the dance studios. They will have access to many amenities as well as exclusive student events such as site tours, workshops, and museum trips.