- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential
- Session Start: April, June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Other
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Traditional Camp
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
Kennolyn Camp has been a leader in childrens camps since 1946, and is excited to welcome you to its family. Kennolyn prides itself on being hip to the times, while maintaining traditional values, and has an adult-to-camper ratio of 1 to 3.
- 300 acres of privately owned redwood forest in the Santa Cruz mountains
- Close to the beach, with easy access from anywhere in the Bay Area
- Warm summers, not too hot and not too cold
- Something fun and exciting for everyone
- Programs for campers entering 1st thru 12th grades
- Convenient dates, with one and two week sessions
Kennolyn Camp is a great place to try new things, and we have a broad range of activities, both fun and instructional. Before summer starts, campers choose from over 40 activities (with instruction available for all levels), from Horseback Riding to Ropes & Climbing, from Watersports to Arts & Crafts to Archery, and everything in between. We also offer KC Select, our professional level activities that combine traditional camp experience with in-depth skill development in one area, including Trapeze, Surfing, Adventure Camp, Equestrian and Fencing.
On Special Days, we switch things up from the regular schedule for even more adventures. Outpost camping (on our own redwood filled property), Beach Trips, Water Carnival, a day at the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk, 4th of July and Founder's Day are just some of our Special Day activities.
Each evening, we round out the day with an event for the entire camp. Campfire, Dance & Movie Night, Counselor Dress-Up and Scavenger Hunt are among the many evening activities.