- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Sports
- Sub-Categories: Tennis
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: Free
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
At the Larry Hyde Tennis Camp, whether beginner or advanced player, campers are guaranteed an enjoyable experience and improved game skills. Serving, returning, forehands, backhands and a series of more advanced skills are taught.
In addition to these skills, we also focus on game strategies and proper court etiquette. We make learning fun and exciting!
The Larry Hyde Tennis Camp has earned a reputation of providing the highest quality tennis instruction and is held at The Ft. Washington Swim & Tennis Club.
Middle School Prep: (Grades 6-8)
High School Prep: (Grades 9-12)