- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Private School
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: STEM
- Sub-Categories: STEM, Mathematics, Study Skills
- Selective: No
- Minimum Cost: <$500
- Credit Awarded: No
The equivalent of a full-year course and prerequisite for Algebra II, this class will cover linear equations and inequalities, polynomials, factoring, exponents, and graphing. Find out more!
It is designed for students who want to improve their grade in an Algebra I course previously taken for credit, who will be taking Algebra I as a freshman and would like a preview, or who wish to move ahead in their study of mathematics. Enrollment is open to students entering eighth grade or above who have consulted with their math teacher. A TI-83 calculator is required of all students registered in this class. A 30-minute lunch break is included.