- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Private School
- Session Start: July
- Session Length: Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Academic
- Sub-Categories: Communications, Reading, Writing
- Selective: No
- Credit Awarded: No
This course will cover the fundamental principles of writing a solid thesis-driven essay. Stressing clear writing, mechanics, and topic development, the goal is for students to produce well-crafted essays with an effective thesis, support, and conclusion. Find out more!
Latin's Summer Programs offer a variety of credit and non-credit activities primarily for middle- and upper school-aged students, with some opportunities available to children as young as 6 years old. Our programs are available to all students - including non-Latin students. All courses meet each day, Monday through Friday of the assigned week(s) unless otherwise indicated.