- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Residential, Online
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: Four Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Business/Entrepreneurship
- Sub-Categories: Business, Finance, STEM, Entrepreneurship, Leadership, Career Exploration
- Selective: No
- Ages: 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
- Application Deadline: 02/15/22
- Career Clusters: Business Management and Administration
Our summer program taps into the potential of ambitious high school students, supporting you to launch an actual startup. Join a highly-curated group of promising young entrepreneurs from around the globe for an intense summer to identify business opportunities and build real products.
LaunchX isn't a business plan competition - students start real companies. These startups are driven by using the design thinking process to discover innovative opportunities, backed by extensive market research, multiple iterations of prototypes and user testing, and gaining traction through getting real customers and partnerships. Our curriculum leverages the most innovative entrepreneurial teachings from MIT and Harvard faculty to optimize your chances of startup success. Students work on a co-founder team of like-minded peers, stretching you beyond your limits throughout the entrepreneurial process to launch a real startup.
Learn from entrepreneurs, industry experts, and professors while experiencing one of these university campuses.
Program fees are available announced for the current year on the program website, with generous financial need also available for admitted students who qualify. See the website for more information.
Cost and Session Information
Campus Experience Program
Dates and Program fees will be announced December 1