- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: July
- Session Length: Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Business/Entrepreneurship
- Sub-Categories: Business, Entrepreneurship
- Selective: No
- Ages: 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
- Application Deadline: 03/15/22
- Career Clusters: Business Management and Administration
Programs outcomes include: explore a passion that drives you and gain insight into your own entrepreneurial spirit, learn how to work closely with peers on group prjects, and gain the leadership skills necessary to be successful in business school and beyond.
2022 applications will open November 15, 2021.
Under the guidance of LMU College of Business Administration (CBA) faculty, participants will receive an introduction into the exciting world of building a business from the ground up. Students will have a chance to get their feet wet in working groups aimed at developing their business ideas and will leave the two-week program having presented their work to local entrepreneurial leaders.
Cost and Session Information
Session 2: July 17 - July 30, 2022
Summer 2022 costs will be finalized in October 2021.