- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: One Week, Six Weeks, Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Academic
- Sub-Categories: College Experience
- Selective: No
- Ages: 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Credit Awarded: No
Spend your summer in Chicago and start your college career while earning credit! Loyola University's Pre-Collegiate Summer Scholars are high school students who enroll in 1-week, 3-week, and/or 6-week courses in science, math, sustainability, liberal arts and more!
Pre-College Summer Scholars offers high school freshmen, sophomores, and juniors a chance to see what college life is like at a nationally respected university.
As a Summer Scholar, you'll get an exciting glimpse of academic and residential life at Loyola University Chicago.
Programs include : Arts and Culture, Business, Leadership, Pre-Health, and Sustainability and Social Justice.