- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: 7th, 8th, 9th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Sub-Categories: Animals/Nature, Fishing, Hiking
- Selective: No
- Ages: 13, 14, 15
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
The Bryant Pond Maine Sports Afield program is an excellent program for young men and women interested in hunting, trapping, and fishing.
This week-long camp is designed to teach teens about a variety of hunting and fishing techniques. They can expect plenty of lessons focusing on game such as deer, turkey, and waterfowl. As for fishing lessons, they'll learn about casting variations, lure selection, equipment, and many types of fishing. There will also be trapping workshops that'll teach the best practices on fur-bearer trapping, dirt and water sets, game care, and ethics. With the help of professional instruction, campers will come out of the camp with tactics and expertise that will lead to greater success in the field.