- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day, Online
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: July
- Session Length: Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: 7th, 8th, 9th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Performing & Visual Arts
- Sub-Categories: Multi-Arts, Fashion, Arts
- Selective: No
- Ages: 13, 14, 15
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
- Credit Awarded: No
Creative Studios is a fun and challenging program for young artists entering grades 7-9 who have a desire to expand their knowledge in the visual arts. Daily studio classes allow students to experience the rigor and excitement of art making by introducing techniques, skills and habits that are fundamental to successful work. For students of all abilities.
Creative Studios classes span a range of disciplines and interests for younger artists.
Students may attend Creative Studios for the full day, or for morning or afternoon sessions only.