- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th
- Gender: Boys Only
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
- Credit Awarded: No
From days filled with fun and adventure to nights around the campfire, magical childhood memories are made at Camp Lawrence. Situated on the southern tip of Bear Island on Lake Winnipesaukee, Camp Lawrence is home to two beautiful, natural beaches, multi-purpose playing fields, tennis and basketball courts, a craft shop, archery and riflery ranges, a primitive outpost, ropes courses and more. Seventy acres offer our community of 150 campers and 65 staff members plenty of room to grow.
Because of Camp Lawrence's island location, transportation is provided by the Bear II, the camp's 50-foot passenger launch.
The boys choose their schedules from a wide range of athletic, creative and instructional activities that are designed to challenge campers according to their age, interest and skill. At Camp Lawrence, boys gain the skills and experience necessary for physical, social, emotional and spiritual growth.
Each two week session includes several of the traditional, full-camp programs such as Orange & Grey, special theme dinners, Casino Night, a traditional 4th of July Celebration, Tableaux, or Camp Olympics. Although competitive opportunities do exist in these programs, the emphasis is on fun!