- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Sub-Categories: Rock Climbing
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15
- Minimum Cost: <$500
- Credit Awarded: No
At MetroRock, our Indoor Climbing Camp provides a well-rounded introduction to rock climbing. Each day consists of a mix of climbing, games and adventure elements on our climbing walls. Camps are run by our experienced staff. Find out more!
MetroRock Indoor Climbing Camp
Skills Covered: Individual achievement Belaying and knot tying (age dependent), teamwork, technique, based on ability Climbing safety, and much more!
All of our programs are taught by trained staff in a controlled environment.
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 9am-4pm Morning only: 9am-12pm
Who: Children ages 5 to 15