- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Session Start: May, September
- Session Length: Semester, Other
- Entering Grade: 11th, 12th, PG, College
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Career Exploration
- Sub-Categories: Internships
- Selective: No
- Ages: 16, 17, 18, 19+, 19
- Minimum Cost: Free
Volunteers and interns serve with diligence, pride, and dedication, and they continue to introduce new ideas, a fresh outlook, and an invigorating spirit to our workforce. Their contributions are highly valued and greatly appreciated by the Police Department and the community it serves.
What special projects may I be involved with? Assist Police Officers with Alcohol Enforcement efforts, assist Officers at special community events such as the County Fair and Law Enforcement Torch Run for Special Olympics, monthly Ride-Along opportunity with police officer, conduct Home Security surveys.