- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Sub-Categories: Horseback Riding
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15
- Minimum Cost: $1,500 - $2,999
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
Mount Tomis a premier, traditional summer day camp and a leader in early childhood programs. Since 1955, this camp has been helping children learn life skills and make new friends in an environment where the emphasis is on personal growth andfun!
Each group is led by an experienced, professional educator who spends the entire camp day with your children. The results speak for themselves...so many former Mount Tommers now send their children here! Serving generation after generation is what we’re most proud of. It shows the ongoing trust families have in what we do and how we do it. When parents come for their initial tour of our amazing facility, they’re often reminded of the true value of a great camp experience and the good feelings from their own childhood camp days.
Our leadership team carries out Mount Tom’s mission by ensuring all campers build positive relationships, take healthy risks, try new activities and increase self-esteem. Teachers and coaches help campers learn and enhance social, athletic and cultural skills every minute of every day. Our pools, fields and courts provide the perfect space for our campers to participate in over 50 developmentally appropriate, fun-filled activities.