- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Four Weeks, Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th
- Gender: Girls Only
- Category: Sports
- Sub-Categories: Basketball
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
- Minimum Cost: <$500
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
Even if a camper is just starting out in basketball, the MVP Basketball Day Camp Girls Program has a program tailored to her skill level. If she is an advanced player, she will be placed in a program where she will be challenged. Our goal is to ensure that each Camper realizes her potential while having fun.
How the Girls Group is Organized
Balanced teams are formed each Monday for competitive play throughout the week. Even if girls have teammates with varying levels of experience, they will always find good match-ups during inter-league play. We will make an effort to accommodate requests for up to three friends to be placed on the same team. During skill development exercises, the group may be split up by ability so that coaches can gear their drills to specific levels of experience and development. Take a look at our typical camp day.