- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential
- Provided By: Private School, Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Other
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Enrichment
- Sub-Categories: Multi-Arts, Reading, Multi-Sports
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
- Minimum Cost: Free
- Credit Awarded: No
It's never too soon to start thinking about summer!New Hampton School offers numerous summer opportunities for kids to explore their athletic and artistic aspirations. Taking place either on our beautiful campus or at local partner facilities, our program offerings will often include direction from current New Hampton School faculty, coaches, and alumni.
Explore Our Programs!
Summer Reading Program
The Summer Reading Program with the Gordon-Nash Library runs from June 22 to August 5. This year, the national theme is Tails & Tales.
Husky G.O.A.L (Girls Outdoor Adventure & Leadership) Hockey Camp
Elementary and Middle School girls
This week of instruction offers an intensive, yet light-hearted curriculum including skill instruction, competition and team play. Players will develop on ice concepts coupled with off ice leadership skills. Join us for this fun and exciting week at New Hampton School!
Winnipesaukee Playhouse Theatre Camp
Ages 5-14, Choose 1-7 weeks of artistic adventures. Experience Professional theatre in an academic setting.
SkillzCheck Soccer Camp
NHS Alum Mo Keita returns to offer on-field instruction and off-field fun!