- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, PG, College
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Sub-Categories: Canoeing, Kayaking, Hiking, Water Sports
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19+, 19
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
Camp Vanguard, Located at the Florida FFA Leadership Training Center on beautiful Lake Pierce in Haines City, Florida, between Tampa and Orlando, we are surrounded by untouched forest. The natural setting offers a unique summer environment on 114 beautiful acres.
Camp Vanguard: Florida’s Weight Loss Camp
Located on the shores of beautiful Lake Pierce, Camp Vanguard has a broad array of athletic and cultural facilities to keep campers active and happy.
Our lakefront allows campers the opportunity to enjoy a host of activities. From boating and canoeing to pontoon boat rides…the excitement never ends. Enjoy a spectacular view of the lake while breathing in the clear air.
Camp Vanguard’s fitness activities are exceptional and include calisthenics, strength training, toning, aerobics, kickboxing, circuit classes and more! There is always something for each and every camper. Additional activities range from an arts and crafts studio, campfire get-togethers to a host of adventure programs.