- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Private School
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Other, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Academic
- Sub-Categories: College Application, Gifted, Test Prep
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: <$500
- Credit Awarded: Yes
At NA, summer is a meaningful and delightful extension of discovery, rather than a vacation from it. Courses and programs for students in grades 3-12 provide an unparalleled summer academic experience and the opportunity to develop vital skills, deepen understanding and critical thinking, and in some cases, earn advanced credit.
Newark Academy’s summer programming is designed to meet a wide-range of needs – from a single course to a full day of academics, arts and sports.
Also in the Summer Session are Specialized Workshops. These workshops are taught primarily by Newark Academy faculty, offer students a variety of opportunities to expand their intellectual and artistic horizons. These workshops allow students to step outside traditional academic coursework to discover and deepen new skills and passions. There are no prerequisites for the specialized workshop courses.
The Summer Session Application is for:
- All academic courses
- Jump Start Program (Grades 1-2)
- Arts Experience
- STEAM Courses
- Sports Experience
- Specialized Workshops