- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: Six Weeks, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Academic
- Sub-Categories: Astronomy, Debate, Law, Literature, Politics and Diplomacy, Social Justice, STEM, Writing, History
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: $1,500 - $2,999
- Affiliation: Phillips Andover Summer Opportunity Fair 2022
- Credit Awarded: No
Center for Talent Development's Summer Program has earned global recognition as a premiere learning experience. Academically talented students enjoy academic challenge through fast-paced enrichment, honors, and Advanced Placement® courses taught in a highly supportive environment.
From early childhood through high school, the Summer Program offers gifted students an exceptional opportunity to delve deep into a subject of interest, build upon their strengths, and connect with a community of peers.
Academic Summer Day and Residential Camps at Northwestern University (Grades 6-12)
Students participate in three-week high school honors, AP, or college-level and pre-professional courses offered in a variety of subject areas. Enrichment and credit-bearing options. Residential camp programming emphasizes the formation of life-long friendships and the independence needed to succeed at university and beyond.
(day and residential academic camps)
Summer Online Programs (Grades 7-12)
Enrichment and accelerated, credit-bearing options, including honors and Advanced Placement courses. Live, synchronous and flexibly paced, asynchronous offerings.
(Online, live, synchronous and flexibly paced)