- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Residential, Online
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: July
- Session Length: Four Weeks
- Entering Grade: 10th, 11th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Performing & Visual Arts
- Sub-Categories: Dance, Music, Theatre Arts, Musical Theatre Arts, Writing, Design, Game Design, Arts, Photography, Acting, Singing/ Vocal Training
- Selective: No
- Ages: 16, 17
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
The summer program is open to high school sophomores and juniors from around the world. Students apply to one of these artistic tracks: Dance, Drama, Production & Design, Dramatic Writing, Filmmaking, Game Design, Photography and Imaging, or Recorded Music. (Filmmaking is only open to high school juniors.)
The Tisch Summer High School Program is tuition-based and culminates in four to six college credits (units). This program includes projects, professional training, and collaboration. The classes are based on the Tisch undergraduate curriculum.
Students in the Tisch Summer High School Program are expected to complete any coursework and professional training requirements of the artistic track they are enrolled in.