- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: July, August
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, PG
- Gender: Coed
- Category: STEM
- Sub-Categories: Marine Biology
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: <$500
For ages 8-18, Oregon Sea Grant camps give young people an opportunity to interact with researchers and learn about the marine environment through hands-on programs and field trips. Topics covered in each camp differ, but range from marine technology to marine mammals.
Sea Grant's education program is dedicated to increasing marine science literacy across the full spectrum of education, both in the classroom and in daily life, for people of all ages and backgrounds. Each camp is four days long, running Monday through Thursday, 9 am to 3 pm.