- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Other
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, PG
- Gender: Coed
- Category: STEM
- Sub-Categories: Marine Biology, STEM, Animals/Nature
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: Free
- Credit Awarded: No
For ages 8-18, Oregon Sea Grant camps give young people an opportunity to interact with researchers and learn about the marine environment through hands-on programs and field trips. Topics covered in each camp differ, but range from marine technology to marine mammals.
Oregon Sea Grant Marine Education will be offering in-person summer day camps at Hatfield Marine Science Center (HMSC). This summer, we are thrilled to have the opportunity to provide students ages (8-18) with fun, interactive, field-based learning activities.