- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: Spain
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Sub-Categories: Biking, Kayaking, Rock Climbing, Swimming, Hiking, Water Sports
- Selective: No
- Ages: 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
- Application Deadline: 05/15/22
- Call: (512) 380-1706
Mountains, beach, and Spanish culture! Summit the Mulhacén, the tallest peak on the Iberian peninsula. Go canyoneering in the slot canyons of the Rio Verde. Mountain bike through centuries-old olive orchards above the Alhambra palace. Try your hand at rock climbing and participate in aquatic activities on Spain’s stunning coastline.
Perfect for the outdoor enthusiast! Explore the endless outdoor activities found in and around Granada. You will live with a homestay in Granada so in addition to experiencing so many outdoor adventures you will also learn more about the Spanish language and culture.
Cost and Session Information
The program includes room & board, onsite directors, excursions, cultural activities, international medical insurance and much more!