- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Four Weeks, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Traditional Camp
- Sub-Categories: Water Sports
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
- Minimum Cost: <$500
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
Phantom Lake YMCA Camp is a nuturing environment where campers help and include one another. Our counselors are trained to build family-like structures to take care of each other. Frankly, its why parents have selected Phantom Lake for more than 115 years.
Your campers day will include time spent at each of the following activity programs: Specialty Periods, Free Choice, Tent Time, All Camp Activities. Specialty Activities offer campers the opportunity to increase their level of skill in a variety of areas. At the beginning of the week, campers are given explanations of all the options and choose two different specialties for the week. Each day they will spend one hour at each of the specialties in the morning with the same instructor and class of campers learning new skills. Free Choice Activities occur each afternoon allowing campers to choose from all of our staff supervised activities. Traditional activities include arts and crafts, swimming, fishing, canoeing, riflery, basketball, boating, soccer, rock climbing, archery, geo-caching, disc golf, zip line and more.