- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Four Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Sub-Categories: Animals/Nature
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
Plantation Farm Camp offers a traditional summer camp experience on a real working farm. We work to create a fun and safe environment that encourages independence while nurturing lasting friendships.
At a time when children are increasingly surrounded by computers, televisions and smart phones, our goal is to get campers outside, actively creating, playing and learning. Your child will be a hands-on, active participant in our farm community, with the freedom to choose their own activities every day.
Our camp is located on 500 lush acres of redwood trees, creeks, lakes, and rolling coastal foothills, 1.5 miles from the Pacific Ocean. We are nestled in beautiful Sonoma County, providing many opportunities to explore and appreciate the land. Campers play an integral role in caring for the animals and garden to help provide food for the camp, therefore bringing the freshest ingredients from the farm to the kitchen and ultimately, the table.