- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, PG, College
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Performing & Visual Arts
- Sub-Categories: Multi-Arts, Dance, Arts
- Selective: Yes
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19+, 19
- Minimum Cost: $1,500 - $2,999
- Career Clusters: Arts, Audio/Video Technology, and Communications
- Credit Awarded: No
For more than 30 years, Point Park University’s International Summer Dance program has welcomed talented dancers, teachers and musicians from across the country and around the globe. Join us in this rigorous program with celebrations of myriad cultures united through the love of dance!
Our comprehensive dance program specializes in three styles - Ballet, Jazz and Modern. The curriculum includes daily technique classes in ballet, jazz and modern, supplemented by Pointe and variations, male technique, pas de deux, tap, music for dancers, Pilates and yoga.
Students who register for our 6-week session are eligible to participate in our Showcase. No performance opportunity is available for our 3- and 2- week students.
Students must be accepted into the program before they can register.
All students are required to be fully vaccinated (meaning a person has received their primary series of COVID-19 vaccines) in order to participate in our program.